Then I discarded the commit by performing a hard reset to HEAD and redoing the commit after fixing my email addresses to match what's registered to gerrit. I still got the same popup. I don't know where Eclipse is getting this email address or how to fix it.

Any suggestions?

Dave
----- Forwarded by David Wootton/Poughkeepsie/Contr/IBM on 10/29/2018 11:58 AM -----

From: "David Wootton" <dwootton@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: Parallel Tools Platform general developers <ptp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 10/23/2018 11:36 AM
Subject: Re: [ptp-dev] Problems setting target definition for PTP workspace
Sent by: ptp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Greg
I updated my workspace and PTP now builds using the photon.target target definition file.

Thanks
Dave

Inactive hide details for Greg Watson ---10/23/2018 11:00:59 AM---I've updated the target definition if you'd like to give it aGreg Watson ---10/23/2018 11:00:59 AM---I've updated the target definition if you'd like to give it a go. Regards,