Re: [ptp-dev] Problems setting target definition for PTP workspace

I've updated the target definition if you'd like to give it a go.

Regards,
Greg

On Oct 23, 2018, at 10:00 AM, David Wootton <dwootton@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Greg
The screen capture an attempt where my workspace was using the master branch, using photon.target.

<graycol.gif>Greg Watson ---10/23/2018 09:48:45 AM---Hi Dave, This is usually because the repositories in the target definition have moved. Are you on th

From:  Greg Watson <g.watson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To:  Parallel Tools Platform general developers <ptp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:  10/23/2018 09:48 AM
Subject:  Re: [ptp-dev] Problems setting target definition for PTP workspace
Sent by:  ptp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Dave,

This is usually because the repositories in the target definition have moved. Are you on the master branch or the ptp_9_1 branch? I'll take a look and update the target definition if necessary.

I switched to ptp_9_1 where oxygen.target is the latest target definition file, used oxygen.target and got similar results

Dave

Greg