Re: [ptp-dev] Process for commmitting PTP fix

Hi Dave,

Can you email me your maven build output?

Also, please run the 'dd' and 'base64' commands on the ppc64le machine. Do they work or do you get an error message?

You'll need to include the o.e.remote.proxy feature to get the proxy support to work.

Regards,
Greg