Re: [ptp-dev] IRemoteProcess.isCompleted occaisionally fails to report process completion

Greg
Yes, it should be enabled. I normally start my runtime instance with all workspace and enabled target plugins selected in the Plug-ins tab of the run configuration.

Dave.

Inactive hide details for Greg Watson ---03/05/2018 10:10:02 AM---Do you have org.eclipse.remote.proxy.server.linux.ppc64le enaGreg Watson ---03/05/2018 10:10:02 AM---Do you have org.eclipse.remote.proxy.server.linux.ppc64le enabled in your run configuration? Greg

From: Greg Watson <g.watson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Parallel Tools Platform general developers <ptp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 03/05/2018 10:10 AM
Subject: Re: [ptp-dev] IRemoteProcess.isCompleted occaisionally fails to report process completion
Sent by: ptp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Do you have org.eclipse.remote.proxy.server.linux.ppc64le enabled in your run configuration?

Greg
      On Mar 1, 2018, at 8:50 AM, David Wootton <dwootton@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

      Greg
      I looked at the proxy connection again. I added some echo statements to the boostrap.sh script. The do_check function sends back 'ok:not_found...' which results in state being set to DOWNLOAD at line 144 of ProxyConnectionBootstrap.

      Stepping thru that code, it ends up back in the state machine loop then in the process method at 165.

      Execution proceeds until the call to FileLocator.find at line 171 which fails, process() returns false and the next message sent to bootstrap.sh is 'exit', so the do_download function never runs.

      If I click over the 'serverBundle' variable in the debugger variable view, I see
      org.eclipse.remote.proxy.server.linux.ppc64le_1.0.0.qualifier

      the bundleName variable has the value
      org.eclipse.remote.proxy.server.linux.ppc64le

      Is it possible that something is still not properly packaging the files to handle the ppc64le case?

      Dave

      <graycol.gif>
      Greg Watson ---02/15/2018 07:44:25 PM---Hi Dave, Once the bootstrap.sh sends back the "ok/not_found/linux/ppc64le", the next step should be