I redid the commit, pasting exactly what was in the text at git.eclipse.org but when I pushed the commit I got an error complaining about multiple change id lines even though I deleted the entry with change id 0 when pasting

I looked at my commit message in Eclipse by clicking amend commit and I see two change id lines. Seems like Eclipse is automatically generating the second one.

Dave
----- Forwarded by David Wootton/Poughkeepsie/Contr/IBM on 02/22/2018 08:17 AM -----

From: "David Wootton" <dwootton@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: Parallel Tools Platform general developers <ptp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 02/22/2018 07:53 AM
Subject: Re: [ptp-dev] Process for commmitting PTP fix
Sent by: ptp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Greg
The version of pom.xxml in my workspace for hptp_9_1 branch has a version string 9.1.4-SNAPSHOT. Do you want me to change that to just 9.1.4?

Comparing to previous version, the old string was 9.1.3-SNAPSHOT.

I'm not sure why this got updated anyway. I did not intentionally change it. Maybe the maven build changed it for some reason or maybe I accidentally touched it.

I did reset the commit as you noted.

Dave

Inactive hide details for Greg Watson ---02/21/2018 07:42:48 PM---Great. It looks like you committed something from the master Greg Watson ---02/21/2018 07:42:48 PM---Great. It looks like you committed something from the master branch to ptp_9_1 because the pom.xml h