Re: [ptp-dev] Process for commmitting PTP fix

Dave,

You'll have to amend the commit, or reset to the previous commit and re-commit, to add the Signed off line. There's a button on the "Commit Changes" dialog to add it. You also need to add a Change-Id using the button next to it.

I'm not sure why it's saying it couldn't connect to the repository. I use https://git.eclipse.org/r/ptp/org.eclipse.ptp for the origin remote and enter the credentials through the Git dialog, so you could try that. I think you already have this configured, so you could just remove the remote you have configured with the ssh URI. Use the Git perspective to manage the repo.

Regards,
Greg