Re: [ptp-dev] Hang in LSF target system configuration issuing 'bqueues -l' command

Hi Dave,

You're still a committer, so you can push a change to gerrit. Once it's reviewed you can commit it to the repo. If you want the change in Oxygen.3 then commit to the 9.1 branch, otherwise for Photon use master.

Let me know if you need any other help.

Regards,
Greg