[ptp-dev] sdm problems with fortran

Hi all,

I wanted to try out PTP for a parallel fortran project but SDM crashed
fairly quickly. To debug it I wanted to setup a development environment
according to http://wiki.eclipse.org/PTP/environment_setup but the
latest entry seems to be for version 8.0.

-) Are the any newer instructions, or should I start from those and
replace the version numbers/names with the latest ones.
-) Is there any SDM specific documentation that would be good to read
through before starting to look into my issues.

The issues that I found where:
-) double free or corruption in sdm
-) exception that has been previously "discussed" on the mailing list
but I couldn't find a solution there:
 Exception in thread "Proxy Client Packet Thread"
    at
org.eclipse.ptp.proxy.util.compression.huffmancoder.HuffmanCoder.decode(HuffmanCoder.java:416)
    at
org.eclipse.ptp.proxy.util.compression.huffmancoder.HuffmanByteUncompress.apply(HuffmanByteUncompress.java:75)
    at org.eclipse.ptp.proxy.packet.ProxyPacket.read(ProxyPacket.java:263)
    at
org.eclipse.ptp.proxy.client.AbstractProxyClient.processPacket(AbstractProxyClient.java:264)
    at
org.eclipse.ptp.proxy.client.AbstractProxyClient.access$4(AbstractProxyClient.java:259)
    at
org.eclipse.ptp.proxy.client.AbstractProxyClient$2.run(AbstractProxyClient.java:356)

Best regards,
Richard

Back to the top