Re: [ptp-dev] [tm-dev] move org.eclipse.remote to TM

+1
It will remove a cyclic dependency between CDT and PTP.

From: Greg Watson <g.watson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sep 2, 2016 10:26 AM
To: TM project developer discussions; Parallel Tools Platform general developers
Subject: [tm-dev] move org.eclipse.remote to TM

I want to canvass people to see if there would be any objections to moving o.e.remote to TM/Remote? I think it makes more sense to have all the remote functionality in one place, and would also (hopefully) promote some reuse of code.

Let me know what you think. If there are no objections, I’ll start a move review process.

Thanks,
Greg