Re: [ptp-dev] New SFTP requirement for remote?

Greg,

Let me know when you submit it and I will give it a shot.

Thanks,
Rocky

On Wed, Aug 17, 2016 at 3:17 PM, Greg Watson <g.watson@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Yes. First, you need to have the plugins in your workspace and be able to run an instance of Eclipse from there. Go to the Gerrit page (when I submit it), then click on the “Download” link and copy the “Checkout” line (you should be able to just click on the copy icon). Then you go back to your workspace, right click on one of the o.e.remote bundles and choose Team>Remote>Fetch from Gerrit… Eclipse will populate the dialog with the change information, so you should only need to click the “Finish” button. This will check out the change into your workspace, then you can launch a runtime Eclipse to test it.

Greg