[ptp-dev] New SFTP requirement for remote?

We have a number of our customers on government machines without sftp support on login nodes.  Would it be possible to relax the sftp requirement back to how it worked in Mars?  It would be a big help for us.

Thread [Worker-12] (Suspended (exception JSchException))
ChannelSftp.start() line: 315
ChannelSftp(Channel).connect(int) line: 152
ChannelSftp(Channel).connect() line: 145
JSchConnection.openSftpChannel(Session) line: 1023
JSchConnection.checkConfiguration(Session, IProgressMonitor) line: 331
JSchConnection.open(IProgressMonitor, boolean) line: 1008
JSchConnection.open(IProgressMonitor) line: 970
OpenConnectionHandler$1.run(IProgressMonitor) line: 51
Worker.run() line: 55

Thanks,
Rocky

Back to the top