[ptp-dev] Refactorings for OpenACC

Greg,

I submitted a patch contributing refactorings for OpenACC to PLDT: https://git.eclipse.org/r/77548

Three questions:

1. This adds about 60,000 LOC.  It is mostly the work of students at Auburn.  I added Also-by: lines to the commit comment.  I suppose it needs to go through an IP/provenance review...?

2. In addition to the Eclipse features, this includes the ability to run refactorings from the command line.  The CLI tool can be built into a JAR, but to do so, the included Ant script needs some JARs from CDT, the platform, etc.  I committed the JARs from the specific version of Eclipse we actually tested with.  It feels wrong to be committing JARs to the repo, but OTOH, the CLI project won't compile unless they are present, and the versions are important.  Should I leave them in or take them out?

3. We'd like to include this in the September release.  There is no new API (intentionally).  Does this mean the version number will increase to 9.2?

Jeff

Back to the top