Re: [ptp-dev] Remote Connection Rename Event

Thanks, Greg. I'll get Jonathan to look at it.

On Thu, Apr 7, 2016 at 5:10 PM, Greg Watson <g.watson@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Doug,

Speaking for myself, everything is pretty good at the moment, thanks. Yes, that event does seem pretty useless, and I’m pretty sure that it was not meant to be a pre-rename event. I’d be comfortable if you fixed it so that it works the way you’d expect, then dealing with any regressions it might cause later.

Regards,
Greg