Re: [ptp-dev] Remote Connection Rename Event

Hi Doug,

Speaking for myself, everything is pretty good at the moment, thanks. Yes, that event does seem pretty useless, and I’m pretty sure that it was not meant to be a pre-rename event. I’d be comfortable if you fixed it so that it works the way you’d expect, then dealing with any regressions it might cause later.

Regards,
Greg