Re: [ptp-dev] TSC and staging files

Peter,

You have to create an Eclipse plugin that contains the SWT code that draws the widgets and responds to events. This is then hooked in to the XML using <widget type=“custom” typeId=“…”/> in your target configuration XML. There is an example of how to do this in the org.eclipse.ptp.rm.ibm.platform.lsf.ui plugin. Let me know if you have any questions.

Greg