Re: [ptp-dev] TSC and staging files

Hi Peter,

There’s a viewer that might do what you want. See the openmpi-generic-interactive.xml configuration for an example (there may be others as well).

Otherwise, for the more complicated widgets I generally use a custom widget and implement the code directly using SWT. That gives a lot of flexibility as to what you can do.

Regards,
Greg