[ptp-dev] RemoteProcess and console output

Hi,

I'm updating the Remote profiling tools, starting with Valgrind over to org.eclipse.remote.   I have everything working except that I want to capture the output of the RemoteProcess in the console but for some reason it terminates before any output is captured.  Here's the code that I'm using:
        remoteConn.open(monitor.newChild(1));
        IRemoteProcessService ps = remoteConn.getService(IRemoteProcessService.class);
        IRemoteProcessBuilder pb = ps.getProcessBuilder();
        pb.command(valgrindCmdList);

        IRemoteProcess remoteProcess = pb.start();
        RemoteProcessAdapter process = new RemoteProcessAdapter(remoteProcess);
        DebugPlugin.newProcess(launch, process, renderProcessLabel(localExePath.toOSString()));

        while (!remoteProcess.isCompleted()) {
            remoteProcess.waitFor();
        }

I know everything is fine as I can grab the log files and parse them etc.  But I would like is to see the RemoteProcess stdout/stderr

The connection is an SSH connection to localhost (just for test purposes) in case this helps.

Any help appreciated,
Martin.

Back to the top