Re: [ptp-dev] PTP Mars RC4 - Extra windows appear when opening remote connections

Just wondering if anyone has reproduced it or if anyone plans to address it before Mars release?  It really is quite ugly when the extra windows pop up.  Maybe it's just aesthetics, but I imagine it will convince many users that the remote connection is broken.

Rocky