[ptp-dev] PTP Mars RC3&4 - Auth failed for remote connection

I just downloaded the Mars RC3 parallel package and attempted to set up a remote connection in preferences.  I filled in the host and username and I chose "password based authentication" but left the password itself blank as I usually do.  I clicked apply and then tried to open the connection.   I immediately get an error dialog: "Could not open connection Auth Cancelled."  See attached screenshot.  It does not produce an error in the log.

This happens on RC3 & 4 on both Windows and Linux.

Can anyone else reproduce this?

Rocky

Back to the top