Re: [ptp-dev] PTP and Remote RC2 posted

Where can we find the link for the package download, if it's available now? I haven't been able to locate it.
Thanks,
Wyatt

On Wed, May 27, 2015 at 3:07 PM, Greg Watson <g.watson@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
PTP 9.0RC2 (Photran 9.1RC2) and Remote 2.0RC2 have been contributed to the Mars simultaneous release and should be included today. If you wish to update your installation directly, you can use the repos:

http://download.eclipse.org/tools/ptp/builds/mars/milestones
http://download.eclipse.org/tools/ptp/builds/remote/mars/milestones

The Parallel package will be available tomorrow. There will only be one more build after this, so please test as much as you can.

Greg