Re: [ptp-dev] Show Terminal

Steve,

There have been many changes to the terminal subsystem. I have tried to keep the PTP code up to date, but it’s possible I missed something.

1. The TM 3.7 org.eclipse.tm.terminal code has been deprecated and replaced with a 4.0 version. This is an amalgamation of the TCF and TM terminal implementations, and it has it’s own git repo.

2. Doug has provided an terminal-in-the-console implementation that is now included in org.eclipse.remote. This allows the TM terminal emulation to be used from the console view without requiring a separate terminal view.

PTP (currently) uses the TM terminal implementation. I’m investigating why the openConsole code doesn’t work.

Greg