Re: [ptp-dev] Mars M6 parallel package

I have tested on OpenSuse 13.1 64 bit with target system Torque/Moab.
I have successfully created a synchronized project. Building the project
works fine, too. The monitoring perspective looks good for all JSC
systems. Here are the problems I found:

- The job submission does not work (TSC: Judge Torque Batch or Generic
Torque Batch). As soon as I submit the job, the monitoring perspective
is shown. Then a dialog pops up saying:
"Server connection does not support the required services"

The corresponding error log says:
java.io.IOException: Server connection does not support the required
services
       at
org.eclipse.ptp.remote.server.core.AbstractRemoteServerRunner.updateServer(AbstractRemoteServerRunner.java:507)
       at
org.eclipse.ptp.internal.rm.jaxb.control.core.LaunchController.maybeUpdateServer(LaunchController.java:813)
       at
org.eclipse.ptp.internal.rm.jaxb.control.core.LaunchController.submitJob(LaunchController.java:1150)
       at
org.eclipse.ptp.launch.AbstractParallelLaunchConfigurationDelegate.submitJob(AbstractParallelLaunchConfigurationDelegate.java:534)
       at
org.eclipse.ptp.launch.ParallelLaunchConfigurationDelegate.launch(ParallelLaunchConfigurationDelegate.java:227)
       at
org.eclipse.debug.internal.core.LaunchConfiguration.launch(LaunchConfiguration.java:885)
       at
org.eclipse.debug.internal.core.LaunchConfiguration.launch(LaunchConfiguration.java:739)
       at
org.eclipse.debug.internal.ui.DebugUIPlugin.buildAndLaunch(DebugUIPlugin.java:1039)
       at
org.eclipse.debug.internal.ui.DebugUIPlugin$8.run(DebugUIPlugin.java:1256)
       at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.java:55)

- in the monitoring perspective there are no icons anymore next to each
connection name indicating the connection's status

Best regards,

Carsten