Re: [ptp-dev] Mars M6 parallel package

John
I repeated trying to create a synchronized project on my local system again, where I'm picking Synchronized C/C++ Project I am also creating this as an empty Makefile project with Linux GCC as the local and remote toolchain  . The only change is that I have created my workspace as ~dave/PTP/ws where the project directory in the workspace is ~dave/PTP/ws/shallow. The original source code that I am pointing to as a remote directory is ~dave/shallow. The contents of that directory  are .  ..  calc.c  calc.o  copy.c  copy.o  decs.h  diag.c  diag.o  dump.c  dump.o  init.c  init.o  main.c  main.o  Makefile  shallow  time.c  time.o  tstep.c  tstep.o  worker.c  worker.o

With a connection specifying the remote machine as localhost, the resulting project directory ends up containing only  .  ..  .cproject  .project  .ptp-sync  .settings

Even if I click Refresh or Synchronize->Sync All nothing changes in the project directory.

If I do the same thing with my Fedora 21 virtual machine as the remote machine, then the project is properly populated.

Tonight, when I deleted my project pointing to my local filesystem, when I clicked delete and checked 'delete contents on disk', the project directory in my workspace was deleted without any warnings.

If it matters, git on my local system is version 1.9.3 and my remote system is 2.1.0

Dave