Re: [ptp-dev] Mars M6 parallel package

I tested sync projects, file filtering, remote build, and using multiple sync
configurations. It all worked, at least initially...

Then while doing some final testing, sync suddenly gave errors about closed
channels. Next the syncs started failing silently. Closing and reopening the
connection in Preference didn't help. I couldn't sync again without rebooting
Eclipse.

There seems to be a problem if connections are dropped. Sync doesn't detect
this properly and doesn't try to reopen the connection.

John

Platform: Mac OS X Mountain Lion

John