[ptp-dev] Luna SR2 RC2 and Mars M5 this week

Just a reminder we have two builds this week:

Luna SR2 RC2 - PTP 8.1.x - today, Tues Feb 3 - this will be the last Luna-based release of PTP unless we have bug fixes worthy of another one.

Mars M5 - PTP 9.0? - tomorrow, Wed Feb 4

I think it would be worth a monthly PTP call next Tuesday to talk about releases and see where everyone is, ok?  Resurrect that calendar reminder....

... Beth
Beth Tibbitts
Sent from my Android phone