Re: [ptp-dev] Define a label widget in jaxb

So it looks like I do need to access the configuration object for this to work. The problem is finding the rm specific prefix that identifies keys in the configuration's map. Does anyone know of a proper way to obtain this resource-manager id prefix at the widget level? The obvious kludge is to look at the key names in the configuration and infer the prefix from those but that doesn't seem like a great option.

Thanks,
Wyatt