[ptp-dev] CDT/Linux Tools/PTP/Trace Compass Contributors Summit at EclipseCon NA

Hi,

Like last year we are organizing a joint CDT/Linux Tools/PTP/Trace Compass Contributors Summit at EclipseCon NA.
It will be a single day, Monday March 9th, 2015.

http://wiki.eclipse.org/CDT/summitecon2015

I started a detailed agenda that will evolve based on attendees interest (see link above).
If interested, please add your name as a tentative attendee at the above link and
items to the agenda if you have topics you would like to see discussed.

We will have a sponsored dinner after the summit, as we had last year and where we had a great time.

On the Tuesday there will be a CDT Theme Day of 7 official EclipseCon presentations related
to CDT/Linux Tools/PTP/Trace Compass:
https://www.eclipsecon.org/na2015/cdtday

EclipseCon NA will be in San Francisco from Monday March 9th to Thursday March 12th, 2015:
https://www.eclipsecon.org/na2015/

We hope to see many of you at the summit and at EclipseCon!

Marc

Back to the top