[ptp-dev] Define a label widget in jaxb

Greetings,

I'm making some tweaks to the TAU launch configuration and I need to add a remote browse widget which isn't attached to a checkbox as most of the other browse-fields are, but instead just has a text label in front of it since it's always on. I'm not seeing the jaxb code for a label so if anyone could point me in the right direction that would be great. My next stop is the jaxb implementation so I can see what widgets are available in there.

Thanks,
Wyatt Spear

Back to the top