Re: [ptp-dev] PTP custom build and update site

Thanks for the suggestion, Greg.  I will try changing the order of the repositories.

In fact, my local org.eclipse.ptp.rdt.sync.fortran.ui does not have a MANIFEST.MF file.  I thought it was strange, but git was telling me everything was up to date.  Not sure what is going on, but I guess I should re-clone....  Who knows what other problems this is causing, so I'll do this first.

Rocky