[ptp-dev] PTP custom build and update site

I have made a few custom patches to a couple of the PTP subprojects (org.eclipse.photran and org.eclipse.remote) and I would now like to host an update site with a custom release of PTP including my patches.

How would I go about doing this?  Easy as pie?

I did find this resource:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/PTP/release_engineering
but it is geared toward the official PTP releases requiring hudson access, etc.

(If you want the background...)
We are in the process of releasing our own plugin, which is dependent on PTP and requires the custom patches. (In one case, the patch has been merged into the master git repo, and in the other case, the code is just in my local git repo.)  I would therefore like to host an update site with our plugin, plus the custom version of PTP.

Rocky

Back to the top