[ptp-dev] Reminder: Mars M4 is Wednesday

Just a reminder that Mars M4 is Wednesday. We are +3, meaning Wednesdays, for the Mars release.
If you have changes to check in, now is the time!
Expect reminders from me later this week on testing the simultaneous release repository and the packages.
Note that we didn't have a new contribution for M3 (it was still our M2) so let's try to give M4 a go before the holidays.

December meeting agenda from last week has more milestone dates:
(Nice to hear everyone's voices again!)

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts

Back to the top