From: Greg Watson <g.watson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Monday, December 8, 2014 at 5:50 PM
To: Parallel Tools Platform general developers <ptp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [ptp-dev] PTP Developer Meeting - Tuesday Dec 9, 1pm ET

Hi all,

I think it would be worth having a PTP monthly developers call tomorrow, Tuesday December 9, at 1:00 pm EST. This will be the final meeting for 2014, and we can get an update on the current releases, etc.

Doug Schaefer would also like to discuss the Remote Services plugins, as he is planning to use them to support remote launch in CDT.

Agenda is available at https://wiki.eclipse.org/PTP/meetings/December_2014

Call in information:
Toll Free (US): 888-426-6840
Toll Free (Germany): 0800-000-1018