From: "Markus Knauer" <mknauer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Nov 13, 2014 5:17 AM
Subject: [epp-dev] EPP Mars M3 build candidate

Hi package maintainers,

the next milestone, Mars M3, is scheduled for tomorrow/Friday, and based on the contribution in the staging repository we've got a new EPP build that is waiting for your testing (and votes):

  https://hudson.eclipse.org/packaging/job/mars.epp-tycho-build/76/

The p2 repositories that were used to build the packages:

  https://hudson.eclipse.org/packaging/job/mars.epp-tycho-build/76/artifact/org.eclipse.epp.packages/archive/repository/
  http://download.eclipse.org/releases/staging/

The Mac OSX packages are not signed - see bug 451139 for further details.

It would be great to have many +1 votes here for the Mars M3 packages tomorrow.

Thanks,
Markus