Re: [ptp-dev] Autotools in Synchronized project

Hi Greg,

I tried to create a new Synchronized Autotools project using the template "Hello World ANSI C Autotools Project" and selected the available Remote toolchain (GNU Autotools Toolchain). When I try to build the project I get the following error:

--------------------
Invoking autoreconf in build directory: /home/roberto/workspaces-SDK/runtime-New_configuration/autotools_sync5/

sh -c "autoreconf -i"
configure.ac:7: installing './config.guess'
configure.ac:7: installing './config.sub'
configure.ac:8: installing './install-sh'
configure.ac:8: installing './missing'
Makefile.am: installing './INSTALL'
src/Makefile.am: installing './depcomp'
[Operation successful]

Generating Makefile in build directory: /home/roberto/workspaces-SDK/runtime-New_configuration/autotools_sync5/

sh -c /rdutra/autotools_sync5/configure
sh: /rdutra/autotools_sync5/configure: No such file or directory

I am using PTP 8.1 RC1 and CDT 8.5 RC1. Is anyone else having this issues with synchronized Autotools?

Thanks.

Roberto,

Create a regular synchronized C/C++ project, then choose one of the GNU Autotools project types. That’s all you should need to do.

Regards,
Greg