From: SC14 Submissions <do_not_reply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, Sep 17, 2014 at 12:09 AM
Subject: SC14 BoF Program Available
To: tibbittsb@xxxxxxx

Dear Beth R. Tibbitts,

Congratulations once again on the acceptance of your SC14 birds-of-a-feather submission ID: bof103s1, titled “The Eclipse Parallel Tools Platform”. Your BoF session has been scheduled for:

Wed Nov 19 at 5:30pm-7pm

We tried to satisfy as many scheduling constraints as possible. We are aware that some conflicts may remain; this is an inevitable outcome given the number of BoF sessions and some overlapping themes and organizers. Attached, you will find the planned BoF program. If you detect a truly critical conflict, you must inform us by Wednesday, September 17th 5pm PDT.

Best Regards,

Dorian Arnold and Kurt Ferreira
SC14 BoF co-Chairs

Back to the top