Re: [ptp-dev] Luna SR1 RC3 build - Parallel Package and Luna repository

Hi Beth

Unfortunately, there seems to be a bug introduced by the fix to bug 408513
that disables synchronization.

Apologies for not testing this more thoroughly earlier. I'll continue investigating
and update the bug report.

The good news is that we can simply revert this commit for RC4 if necessary.

John