Re: [ptp-dev] SC '14 BoF Notification - PTP BOF accepted!

I don’t seem to have any way to confirm the acceptance. Are you able to?

Thanks,
Greg

On Sep 8, 2014, at 9:44 PM, Beth R. Tibbitts <tibbittsb@xxxxxxx> wrote:

BOF accepted.
Looks like they accepted around half of the submissions.
Since it doesn't look like I'm going, Greg will you confirm the acceptance?
And confirm you like the info on the submission; that's what will be in the program.
I think you were on as co-person with me so probably received the same notification.

No it didn't specify a time or date for the BOF, so don't know what that would be.

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts
Eclipse Parallel Tools Platform   http://eclipse.org/ptp

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: SC14 Submissions <do_not_reply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, Sep 8, 2014 at 9:09 PM
Subject: SC '14 BoF Notification
To: tibbittsb@xxxxxxx

Dear Beth R. Tibbitts,

Congratulations! We are pleased to inform you that your SC ‘14 birds-of-a-feather submission ID: bof103s1, titled “The Eclipse Parallel Tools Platform” has been accepted. We received 142 submissions this year, and accepted 85 for an acceptance rate of 60%.

Please login to the SC submission site https://submissions.supercomputing.org/ to confirm this acceptance. Reviews are also available on the submission site. We expect you to take the suggestions and requests for improvement into account while preparing your final session.

Final versions of titles, abstracts and organizer information, etc. need to be updated via the SC submission site by Monday, September 15. This is a hard deadline: whatever versions of these session details are present come the deadline will appear in the SC ‘14 printed materials. (There’s no need to update these details if they are already correct and finalized.)

We look forward to seeing you in New Orleans!

Best Regards,

Dorian Arnold and Kurt Ferreira
SC ‘14 BoF co-Chairs