Re: [ptp-dev] Parallel package Luna SR1 RC2 candidate

Ok thanks! I downloaded and confirmed the mac 64 version at least comes up and does basic local project creation. Will vote to promote it.

On Sep 5, 2014 8:18 AM, "Greg Watson" <g.watson@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
+1 for Windows x86_64

On Sep 4, 2014, at 11:41 PM, Beth Tibbitts <beth@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Can someone test package and report here please?
...Beth

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Markus Knauer" <mknauer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sep 4, 2014 12:47 PM
Subject: [epp-dev] Luna SR1 RC2 candidate

Hi package maintainers,

here's the build candidate for Luna SR1 RC2 tomorrow/Friday:

  https://hudson.eclipse.org/packaging/job/luna.epp-tycho-build/183/

Updates/upgrades can be tested with the following two p2 repositories until we turn on the Luna aggregation build:

  http://download.eclipse.org/technology/epp/packages/luna/SR1.183/
  http://download.eclipse.org/releases/maintenance/

Thanks for testing,
Markus