[ptp-dev] No PTP-User call today

Dear Colleagues,

We will not be having our monthly PTP Users call today – and this will conclude our series of PTP User calls – thank you for your interest and participation.  We will be thinking of new ways of learning about your needs to support parallel application development, please let us know if you have any ideas or suggestions –

On the immediate horizon is the next service release of Eclipse PTP, a significant number of bugs have been resolved in preparation for this release.

Best regards,

Jay

Jay Alameda

XSEDE Extended Support for Training, Education and Outreach Lead

NCSA Advanced Applications Support Group Lead

alameda@xxxxxxxxxxxx

217-244-4696

Back to the top