Re: [ptp-dev] EPP Luna SR1 RC1 build candidate

I believe the fixes that should be there are in the link [1] which i also put at the bottom of New&Noteworthy (fixes completed for 8.0.2 and 8.1)
at the bottom of https://wiki.eclipse.org/PTP/new_and_noteworthy/8.0.0   (Need to make one for 8.1 release, since this is a minor version change)

I looked at a few  but didn't check them all.
What didn't work?

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts