Re: [ptp-dev] 8.1.0 build

I put 8.1.0 into downloads/tools/ptp/builds/luna/milestones/SR1-RC1
The org.eclipse.simrel.build/ptp.b3aggrcon on Luna_maintenance is still pointing to old RC4 from june.
but I think it's ready if you want to point it to SR1-RC1 and change the release versions from 8.0.0 to 8.1.0 (and photon similarly)

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts