[ptp-dev] PTP Developer Meeting and Hackathon

First, I just want to thank everyone for attending the hackathon, and especially thank Steve Brandt and LSU for providing the five star venue and catering. For those that didn’t attend, you missed out on some great Southern food!

By my count we closed 16 bugs, the oldest of which dated from September 2013! We also have 4 more bugs currently under development, and will hopefully have these resolved soon. It was also a great opportunity to learn more about PTP, and get experience in using Git, and Gerrit. I hope everyone found it as useful as me.

One issue that has arisen is that we committed a couple of changes that require a minor version increment. This means they were actually committed to the wrong branch, so I have some work to do to sort this out. If you see some commits reversing what we did, don’t worry, it will all get sorted out eventually.

Thanks again for everyone’s participation, and I look forward to seeing you in New Orleans!

Cheers,
Greg

Back to the top