Re: [ptp-dev] Hackathon

In order to get going as fast as possible, it would be a good idea if everyone could review the currently open bugs [1] before the meeting and pick their top 5. We’ll then be able to create a prioritized list of things to work on. Also, if you see any bugs that you think should be closed, please make a note and we can discuss during the meeting.

See you next week.

Cheers,
Greg

[1] https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/buglist.cgi?bug_status=UNCONFIRMED&bug_status=NEW&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=REOPENED&classification=Tools&list_id=9807673&product=PTP&query_format=advanced