Re: [ptp-dev] Build Variables

On Tue, Jul 8, 2014 at 10:33 PM, Steven R. Brandt <sbrandt@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 07/08/2014 09:15 PM, Roland Schulz wrote:
Hi,

did you try this with a sync project and the sync builder? Does it set the environment variables for a standard(/local) C++ project? It might be that we just don't properly set the environment variables for the sync builder.
I've tried both local and synched. I can't see that it does anything.

Sorry should have first looked at it again before writing. The environment variables tab is separate - got that confused. I don't think build variables is suppose to set environment variables (that's why those are separate ;-) ). For me it works if I use a variable in e.g. the include path (C/C++ General->Paths and Symbols) and set it in the build variables. It then shows up in the includes (if you have a Makefile project it of course only effect the indexer not the build).

Cheers,
Steve

Roland