Re: [ptp-dev] Creating a synchronized project from a git repo

Well the key seems to be unchecking the "Use Default Location" for the local dir and using the location that is, or will be, the location of the git repo being used for source code repository. Git is used for my local project the way I'm creating it.

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts