Re: [ptp-dev] Merge/cherry-pick

I have only done just a merge

On Jul 5, 2014 2:51 PM, "Jeffrey Overbey" <jeffreyoverbey@xxxxxxx> wrote:
I committed a small change to Photran's ptp_8_0 branch.  To get it into the master branch, I'm supposed to cherry-pick it, right?

I remember a lengthy discussion about this a couple of years ago and don't remember what PTP decided to do.  I thought we were using merge instead, but the Environment Setup page refers to the Platform Git workflows, which use cherry picking.

(Sorry, I knew the answer to this a few months ago but forgot...)

Jeff