[ptp-dev] Merge/cherry-pick

I committed a small change to Photran's ptp_8_0 branch. To get it into the master branch, I'm supposed to cherry-pick it, right?

I remember a lengthy discussion about this a couple of years ago and don't remember what PTP decided to do. I thought we were using merge instead, but the Environment Setup page refers to the Platform Git workflows, which use cherry picking.

(Sorry, I knew the answer to this a few months ago but forgot...)

Jeff

Back to the top