Re: [ptp-dev] Final build of Parallel package for Luna

Tying to install the TAU extension with the pre-loaded PTP update site I got the error:
"Could not find http://download.eclipse.org/tools/ptp/updates/luna"
I was able to use the regular eclipse projects update site though and data collection with TAU/ETFw worked as expected.
=Wyatt