From: Markus Knauer <mknauer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, Jun 12, 2014 at 12:03 PM
Subject: [epp-dev] Luna RC4 packages

Hi Package Maintainers,

our long awaited Luna RC4 packages are ready for testing:

It is build #150 on our HIPP instance and they can be downloaded from

For updates/upgrades you'll need the following two p2 repositories at the moment:

Some remarks:

* The packages won't be published tomorrow / Friday.
* I am asking for a +1 until Monday this time, but the sooner the better.
* If there is a rebuild required (a rebuild of the Simultaneous Release repository, or a rebuild of the packages) we need to re-test the packages.
* Please let me know if you are not reachable for some reason and send me a stand-in in that case.

Thanks in advance,
Markus