[ptp-dev] SLURM support, and its help (also SLURM-ALPS)

I'm cleaning up PTP help docs
The org.eclipse.ptp.rm.slurm.help plugin has docs for the old resource manager way of running SLURM.
It also contained some info on SLURM+ALPS which I presume doesn't work either.

None of this is supported any more, correct?
We already had a newer target-sys-config version of the slurm help up in the main ptp help plug-in org.eclipse.ptp.doc.user/html/rms/slurm.html
That's what's referred to in the table of supported systems, and only a link from there pointed to the older stuff in the separate plug-in.

Assuming it's no longer supported (old resource manager version)
... I would like to pull out that help plugin, or at least nuke its content.

Greg, can you remove that plug-in from the build safely at this point? if not i will make help links point to a stub indicating no longer supported and we can remove it for next year.

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts

Back to the top